IAP Grants In Pathology for Medical Schools
The IAP is dedicated to the advancement of Pathology through educational exchanges worldwide. The fundamental role of the IAP is to provide access to the vast store of valid, currently authenticated and trusted knowledge for questioning minds. The Australasian Division of the IAP is instrumental in effecting pathology education in the Australasian region.
This grant aims to support broadening the engagement of medical students with Pathology in our region.
1. One grant will be made available annually to the parent Medical School of a university in Australia or New Zealand.
2. The grant, in the sum of $1,000, will be offered to a student undertaking the Bachelor of Medicine (or equivalent) degree course.
3. The grant will be offered annually for an activity associated with promoting pathology, jointly developed by a university student and a financial member of the Australasian Division of the IAP.
4. The successful applicant will be selected on a competitive basis by the IAP Executive, evaluating an outline of the proposed project, not exceeding 200 words.
5. The proposal should include how the activity promotes the practice of Pathology.
6. A formal report on the project must be provided after one year of funding being granted.
7. Previously successful applicants may not reapply for three years.